As the Corona Virus (Covid-19) pandemic continues to evolve, we want to share with you the precautions we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees and how we still plan to provide you with great customer service.
NEW DEALERSHIP HOURS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: MON-FRI 9AM-4PM.
- We have toilet paper! We still have RV toilet paper available to purchase from our parts departments in Silverdale and Puyallup and while we may limit the amount each customer can purchase at a time, we will do our best to make sure we keep it stocked up.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting! We are making sure to keep our dealerships clean by disinfecting surfaces, doorknobs and office equipment numerous time per day. We have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available for customers and employees to use. We are also keeping a close watch on the health of our employees health and making sure to keep employees at home.
- We will apply MicrobeRepel to all RV purchases for FREE! MicrobeRepel™ is environmentally safe for recreational vehicle interiors to disinfect and protect against microbes, germs that cause bacteria, odors, mold, mildew and viruses. It is a 24/7 active anti-microbial technology with stain and odor resistance that creates a permanent bond to protect interior cabin surfaces including carpets and drapes, ventilation system and cargo areas. Now through the end of May, we will include the application of MicrobeRepel to all RV purchases. Click here to learn more!
- Shop from home! We are continually adding new features to our website to make it easier for customers to do most of their research and shopping from home. Now you can view 360 degree walkthrough tours of the majority of our new inventory. We also have our MSRP sheets uploaded to our website so you can have full disclosure of pricing and options. And with all of the video communication options these days, we are to happy to FaceTime, Skype and video chat with you. You can even apply for financing on our website by clicking here.
- Schedule an appointment or get pricing for parts online! Need to schedule an appointment for your RV? You can fill out a form on our website here with your vehicle info and needs and one of our Service Advisors will reach out to you. You can also get pricing and availability of parts by filling out this form on our website. Plus, some of our vendors are able to drop ship the part directly to our customers.
We will do everything that we can to minimize disruption to our employees and customers, while striving for social responsibility. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have and we will do our best to answer them and keep you updated as things progress.
You can view our locations and contact info here.